Statement of Compliance
Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021
- Primetrace Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (“Kutumb”, “Company”, “we”, “us” and “our”) is a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 (CIN U74994KA2020PTC136573) and has its registered office at 4th Floor, Ram Plaza, No.246 HSR Layout, Sector 6 Bangalore Bangalore KA 560102, India.Kutumb operates Kutumb App (Android), a regional language communities platform and the websites - https://kutumbapp.com/ , https://kutumb.app/ ; https://primetrace.com/
- Significant Social Media IntermediaryKutumb is a Significant Social Media Intermediary and has implemented policies and procedures to comply with the requirements of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 (hereinafter the “Rules”).
- Due Diligence
- In addition to other requirements prescribed by the Rules, Kutumb Policies specifically prohibit users from publishing content that is (i) invasive of another’s bodily privacy or harmful or harassing on the basis of gender especially children; or (ii) is patently false or misleading but appearing as a fact; or (iii) impersonates or deceives or is false with the intention of causing injury or wrongful loss or harassment wrongful gain or fraud; or (iv) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, or (v) violates any law. Orders by a court of competent jurisdiction or Appropriate Government or its agency or takedown or any other purposes should be addressed for compliance to the Resident Grievance Officer with a copy to Nodal Contact Officer and Chief Compliance Officer (contact details below).
- On receipt of a written request for information from a lawfully authorized government agency clearly stating the purpose for which it is required, Kutumb shall provide such information or assistance in its control or possession to the government authority within 72 hours.
- In compliance with the Rules, registration information from a user and/or information which has been removed or to which access has been disabled, shall be retained by Kutumb for a period of 180 days from the date of cancellation or withdrawal or removal or disablement.
- Additional Due Diligence
- The physical contact address of Kutumb for the purposes of receiving communication addressed to it under the Rules is 4th Floor, Ram Plaza, No.246 HSR Layout, Sector 6 Bangalore Bangalore KA 560102, India.
- Kutumb has implemented the following mechanism for dealing with grievances:(i) Grievances relating to violation of the Rules must be addressed to the Resident Grievance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to the Chief Compliance Officer at email@example.com. The complaint must contain such information as is necessary in order for Kutumb to investigate and take action.(ii) Reported grievances will be acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt. Grievances will be disposed of within 15 days from date of receipt. Wherever practical, information on action taken or not taken by Kutumb may be provided to the reporter of the grievance.(iii) Grievances by an individual relating to exposure of their private areas, full or partial nudity or depicting such individual in any sexual act or conduct; or impersonation in an electronic form, including artificially morphed images will be acted upon within 24 hours.(iv) A monthly compliance report containing information as specified by the Rules will be published on the website under the link Compliance.
- Kutumb has appointed Indian residents to ensure compliance with the Rules:Chief Compliance Officer for ensuring compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and RulesEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgNodal Contact Officer for 24x7 coordination with law enforcement agencies and officers to ensure compliance to their orders or requisitions made in accordance with the provisions of law or rules made thereunderEmail: email@example.comResident Grievance Officer to (i) acknowledge a complaint in relation to the Rules within 24 hours and dispose off such complaint within a fifteen days from the date of its receipt; and (ii) receive and acknowledge any order, notice or direction issued by the Appropriate Government, any competent authority or a court of competent jurisdiction.Name: Mr. Vipul AllawadhiEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org